Some pictures so far.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Random pics
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow generated with Smilebox

Tuesday 30 March 2010

From boring life to the begining of whats to come =D

Never being the best looking girl and shall we say on the flumpy side, I married young, had 2 (amazingly wonderful) children and after years of being unhappy and trodden on finally found the courage to divorce.

Still being naieve about what I felt my purpose in life was I found myself jumping into another relationship, that was doomed from the start, getting married (again =S) and well all i'll say i'm in the process of yet another divorce..... oh I must either LOVE wedding cake or be allergic to it =S lol. I think allergic is a better choice as I have to say I dont think marriage is right for me and am not going to test the "third times a charm" saying..... after all it didnt work for Joan Collins.


Anyway after a few months without any sexual contact and on facebook trying out yet another application that I would soon bore of I noticed an advert for "BeNaughty" which sounded perfect for the type of stimulisation I needed without any ties. So I signed up, women get gold membership free, posted a few sexy pics and before I knew it I was swarmed with chat windows and messages of lust, sex and dirty thoughts. After only a few days of being on the site and well (rather shockingly) having too many disgusting men fighting for my written attention I came accross a rather appealing and polite yet arousing request to chat, with a very handsome picture to boot, and for some reason focused my attention on him.

Well I hope to post many personal and to me fanastic sexual and emotional experiances with my BeNaughty partner that I hope you will enjoy reading.

Malteser =)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog land! Hugs for all the crap you've been through. Nice to know you have found some happiness now xx

    ReplyDelete